Are you seeking for some information on How to Setup and Login to Netgear Ex2700 ? If yes, then you are at right place. Here, in this post you will get step to step instructions for setting up Netgear Extender.
Netgear EX2700 Setup via Manual Method:
- Place your Netgear EX2700 and wifi router in the same room.
- When you place an extender at your home or office make sure that it is away from electrical appliances, reflexive surfaces and metal objects. These include mirror, glasses, Bluetooth devices, microwaves, treadmills, fish tank, electric water heaters etc.
- Now, plug in your Netgear EX2700 in to electrical outlet and wait until it completely turns on.
- In case you don’t see the LED lights visual, then contact My WiFi Ext Fix experts to Troubleshoot Netgear Wifi Extender.
- Connect with the Netgear_Ext wifi network.
- Now turn on your laptop or computer and ensure that you are getting a fast speed internet connection on it.
- Open any web browser and go to mywifiext.net login page.
- Once you provided the right Netgear EX2700 log in details, you will automatically redirected to the New extender Setup page.
- Create an account and setup a new password.
- Select the wifi network that you want to extend.
- Enter the password of the network.
- Final step, click on the finish button.
Your Netgear EX 2700 manual setup is done successfully. Now you can place your extender anywhere in the home. Connect your laptop, computer or smart phone to the new extended wifi network and enjoy the good network speed.
Netgear EX2700 Setup Via WPS Push Button:
- Power on Netgear EX2700 Extender.
- Place the extender and wifi router in the same room.
- Now, plug your extender into a electrical outlet.
- The extender may take some time to power on so keep patience and wait until the light turns green.
- Now press the WPS button of extender for 4 to 5 seconds.
- Press the WPS button of your wifi router.
- If the Netgear EX2700 link status LED lights white, the connection between your router and extender is good.